Triple Eight - Black Rubber - Brainsaver Dual Certified with EPS Liner - triple 8
What if an item is defective or breaks?
If you receive a defective or broken item, please contact us immediately at 516-883-8889 or via email at email@example.com. Please provide the name of the item you ordered along with your order date and your order confirmation number from the email you received. Triple Eight will make every reasonable effort to replace this item as quickly as possible. If an item breaks within 90 days for pads and gloves, and within 180 days for helmets, please contact us immediately at 516-883-8889 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, we will make every reasonable effort to replace a broken item that is under warranty and ship this item to you as soon as possible.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
Triple Eight is proud to introduce its all new Dual Certified (CPSC Bike & ASTM Skate) Brainsaver helmet w/ EPS Liner. The new Brainsaver boast a streamlined look on the classic Brainsaver shape. But the changes don’t stop there. Construction of the EPS liner was engineered so that it complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bike for ages 5 AND ASTM F-1492-08 Safety Standards for skateboarding and trick roller skating. The shape of the inside of the helmet was designed so it fits a variety of heads with a comfortable fit and comes with two set of inserts to adjust for a proper fit. This helmet is ideal helmet for biking, skateboarding, long boarding, inline skating (roller blading), and roller skating
• Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older AND ASTM F-1492-08 Safety Standards for skateboarding and trick roller skating.
• Complies with CE EN 1078 - Helmets for pedal cyclists, skateboarders, & roller skaters
• Complies with AS/NZS 2063 - Bicycle Helmets
• Polystyrene Liner
• Triple Eight Customized Logo Rivets
• Ideal for biking, skateboarding, long boarding, inline skating (roller blading), and roller skating
• Sizes – XS/S, S/M, L/XL (each helmet comes standard with 2 set of inserts to accommodate both sizes)
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.
XS/S 18.9-21.3in (48-54cm)
S/M 21.7-22.8in (55cm-58cm)
L/XL 23.2-24in (59-61cm)