Mota Skates - Mota Inline Boot and Frame Bundle - Inline Racing
Mota Inline Carbon or Silver Fiberglass Bundle
Mota offers Boot & Frame bundles, no need to spend on wheels and bearings since you already have them!
Mota is a new name to the inline industry but backed by Julie Glass and Myself (Doug Glass). We both competitively speed skated for over 20 years. Julie, one of the most decorated female inline speed skaters ever with 32 World medals, half of them gold. We first started our own business in 1997 and are the founders of Nistevo –Atom Wheels/Bionic Bearings. We are using our skating and business experiences to ensure MOTA SKATES services the inline community with quality and innovation that has always separated us from our competitors in the past. Just as important to us is “FOR SKATERS BY SKATERS”. Our passion for skating and business is undeniable!
This is our fist production series of inline boots, we are developing our products different than in the past. Until we reach full production there will be limited stock on hand. We will continue to make small runs until we are 100% satisfied. Next series we will include the inline community to assist in achieving a new inline product that achieves ultimate performance combined with comfort and awesome aesthetics.
Silver Fiberglass Boot/Boss Frame $240
Carbon Boot/Boss Frame $375
Mota Inline Boots
Doug and Julie are boot makers first and foremost. Doug is obsessed with all products but has a real passion when it comes to developing performance roller products. Doug and Julie’s first company dating back to 1997 was boot manufacturing in Huntington Beach, CA. Before bringing chassis manufacturing In-house in 1999.
Our new inline boots include Smart-Fit.
Fitted heel cup, moldable shells, contoured toe box allowing toes to grip and stabilize.
Slight toe raise and an embedded anatomical foot bed. The combination gives additional support, stability and overall comfort.
New mounting system: One vertical slot in the center and a threaded hole on each side of the slot. This allows for vertical and horizontal micro adjustments. For those needing extreme side to side adjustment the threaded holes are there for you.
STRIPPED DOWN, dropping the extra fluff, no buckles, screws, buckle supports or straps. No excessive padding. Flash includes a removable, adjustable and replaceable Velcro strap. The strap can be cinched down much tighter than a buckle, less cumbersome, no risk of broken parts, and reduces weight. 2mm Poron padding. This closed cell padding reduces vibration, holds your foot firmly, and will not breakdown over the life of the boot.
- Toe Box: An anatomical toe box that allows your toes to relax and grip your boot for improved balance, stability and comfort.
- Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit: designed with a moldable option (NOT REQUIRED).
- Heat gun, oven, steam are all acceptable molding techniques.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blisters as well as enhances performance.
- Anatomical carbon, or fiberglass base (shell), integrated with moldable technology
- Moldable for custom fit (optional)
- Anatomical foot bed
- Zip lace cover
- Microfiber upper and inside lining:
- Lighter weight
- Maximum Longevity
- No stretching to maintain a perfect fit
- Velcro ankle strap, adjustable/removable/replaceable
- Color black & white (as shown)
- Weight: 300 g. Size 6
- 8mm high mounting blocks
- Removable/Replaceable Stainless T-Nuts
- Vertical mounting slots & horizontal threaded holes
- Waxed Laces
- Mounting hardware
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE